Return & Exchange Policy
Maelstrom Boots provides a 30-day return and exchange policy. Merchandise should be returned to the original point of purchase within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will be issued for unused product returned in original condition. Used merchandise can only be returned or exchanged if the cause is manufacturer defect.
Unused Merchandise returned over the 30-day period will be issued store credit unless the cause is manufacturer defect. In the event that the style being returned is no longer available for exchange, a product of equal value may be ordered.
How to make a Return or Exchange
Product should be returned to the original point of purchase. If the product is purchased direct from Maelstrom Boots, please contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (“RMA #”) as outlined below. Note returned merchandise without a valid RMA # will NOT be accepted.
To obtain a RMA # as a guest user, please take the following steps:
- Call us at 1-800-928-1167.
- Tell us WHAT you are sending back.
- Tell us WHY you are sending it back. and
- Record the RMA # and details for your future reference.
**Please note, if experiencing difficulties, please use the steps above**
To obtain a RMA # as a MaelstromBoots.com Account Holder (you created a username and password to sign up/log in), please take the following steps:
- Sign in to your account
- Visit the my orders page
- Select return/exchange on the order/item you would like to return/exchange.
- Complete the form and tell us WHY you are sending it back
- You will recieve an RMA # and paid shipping label. Record the RMA # and details for your future reference.
To ship the Product back to Maelstrom, please take the following steps:
- Include a copy of the original proof of purchase or receipt.
- Download, print and fill out the Return/Exchange Form.
- Mark or identify the defect with a piece of masking tape (if applicable).
- Print the RMA # clearly on the outside of the box. and
- Pack and ship the Product to the following address.
22800 Executive Drive. #180
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Attn: Return Department (RMA #_______________)
- Please ship the Product freight prepaid and insured (Maelstrom assumes no responsibility for Products during shipment to our Return Department. Inbound shipping charges are non-refundable).
- If Maelstrom determines that the Product is defective, Maelstrom will either replace the Product or repair the Product. All determinations made will be within Maelstrom’s sole discretion and will be final.
- All returns by Maelstrom in the United States will be made using ground shipping. Returns to a P.O. Box will be made using U.S Mail. We currently do not accept international returns.